Sunday, March 23, 2008

C25K - W9D3 - Move, Get out the way

Sometimes you can only put your body through so much in a weekend. For me, my W9D3 coincided with moving an entire apartment. Since I am posting this a few days late, you can guess where my energy was spent this weekend.

I probably walked 3 miles while putting away boxes and burned more calories moving furniture than I would have in my 30 minute run, but I still didn't get to it. Furthermore, this weekend is even more exercise adverse with a ton of traveling and an uncertain schedule. With all of this going on, here are my goals for the week:

1) Do 3 - 30 minute runs sometime during the week. Maybe not MWF, but I want to do them sometime during this week.

2) Lose 2 lbs this week. I've done it before and I can do it again. Due to holidays and birthdays during the last few weeks, I've gained most of the weight back since I started this. I will be going back to my paid weight routine if I can't start to work this out by the end of April.

3) Learn more about blogging. I like putting my information out there for others to digest, but I'm sure there is more to it than that. I will do some research and find out how to be a better blogger within the blogging community.

No comments: