Tuesday, March 4, 2008

C25K - W8 D1b - Hurts so good

I guess it must be one of those weeks. I went out to run and only got through about 20 minutes before tripping over a raised piece of concrete and hurting the ball of my foot and my toe.

The great news is that I wasn't really to winded and I tried to step up the pace this week. The bad news is that it currently hurts to walk everywhere that I go. If it feels better tomorrow, I might try to do a light run and then get back to the C25K from there. Worst case scenario, I will do some other form of exercise this week and get back to Week 8 next week.

1 comment:

Da Doo Run Run said...

Hi. Saw your blog on C25K.com and decided to come investigate. After reading the whole thing, I do believe we are leading parallel lives. I am a couple of weeks behind you in the process, though. My blog, if you are interested, is http://danigold.blogspot.com
Thanks for the laughs. I'll be continuing to follow your progress!