Monday, April 21, 2008

4 Days to 5K and losing all the way!

Today is the beginning of a great week! I completed two 30 minute runs last week, lost 6.5 lbs by being diligent on my weight loss efforts, and I will run my first 5K. I hate doing updates after the fact, so I will do my best to get the details out to everyone faster than the current snails pace!

Overall, I will say that blogging is a LOT hard that I thought it would be. It is more of an art than it is a science and I think I need to dedicate a specific amount of time each day to it for my blog to blossom. The original thought was to have something to look back on if I stopped running or to help out others that think exercise is not an option for them. I think I have enough posts to accomplish both of those feats, so I think the blog will have to transition to the weight loss portion along with the C25K stuff. I have 25 or so pounds to go, so I will definitely have enough material for a while :)

1 comment:

Blogger K L said...

hi! I've been reading your blog for a little while now after stumbling across it at the c25k site and just wanted to say that you're doing so well! I really like reading your blog - I'm still only just starting to run, and after a pretty poor attempt have gone back to week 1 to start again properly.

On the shoes thing, I really don't know. I have some aisics, from a Pauls Warehouse sale that i use - I guess it depends on your feet?

lol, anything's gotta be better than flip flops!